Bring well-worn, well-traveled style into your home with this rustic jute area rug inspired by antique Persian carpets. Handwoven by Indian artisans, this piece is as durable as it is beautiful. Rich, royal blues and reds are muted by a distressed look for a more casual take on traditional oriental rugs. Its rugged, raw jute fibers will stand up to heavy foot traffic in your entryway, living room, or eating areas while its charming color and heirloom look will update any room that needs a little style lift.
- Materials: 60% Jute, 30% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Colors: Blue, Orange, Gray, Red
- Pile Height (in.): 0.5
- Construction: Hand-Woven
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Soft, hand woven, flat-weave pile made of soft, durable polyester and cotton and ethically sourced jute fiber.
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable.
- Beautiful multicolor design adds a pop of color to your room.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.