This soft-blend yarn and jute area rug takes warm neutrals to a new level, lending comfort, versatility, classic style and ambiance to any of your favorite spaces. Chunky, marbled gray yarn mixes with golden jute for a high-quality texture and feel only a hand-woven, artisinal rug can provide. This neutral rug is woven from post-consumer PET yarn, a wool alternative sustainably made from recycled drinking bottles. Less shedding and fewer allergens mean easier maintenance and more comfort for you and your family. This rug can also provide the perfect amount of cozy softness to your bedroom, living room, or family rooms while still delivering the practicality those high-traffic areas demand.
Material: 70% post-consumer PET, 30% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Gray
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles and is a sustainable alternative to wool.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Made in India