A harmonious blend of two natural materials have inspired this remarkable rug. The base woven jute brings a chunky and natural texture, while the hand-knotted wool softens underfoot and adds an understated depth. The simple geometric pattern serves as the backdrop for the expression of these two materials in unison. The subtle colors of this rug work well in any decor ranging from industrial to contemporary, while holding to their natural tones.
- Materials: 88% Jute, 12% Wool
- Colors: Ivory, Brown
- Pile Height (in.): 0.75
- Construction: Handloom-Woven
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute and soft wool accents.
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time.
- Warm, neutral color with ivory accents fits with almost any decor.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.