Let the cool, calming shades of ivory and natural brown tones provide the backdrop for any stylish room. The speckling of color throughout this rug is where you find the depth and complexity of execution. Sturdy enough for a living room, bedroom, family room, or office, this modern rug features sustainably sourced wool, recycled polyester, and jute with the lasting quality only hand-made craftsmanship can offer. This item is accompanied by a high quality cotton backing which adds sturdiness while preventing buckling and extending the life of the rug.
- Materials: 65% Jute, 35% Wool/Polyester Blend
- Colors: Ivory, Tan, Black
- Pile Height (in.): 0.25
- Construction: Handloom-Woven
- Backing: Cotton
- Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute accented with a soft blend of wool and polyester.
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time.
- Warm, neutral color with black and ivory accents fits with almost any decor.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only - a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.