Our Sandscape jute area rug seems quite subtle at first glance but there is more to it than first meets the eye. Its enticing pattern suggests shifting sands in a windswept desert and will bring much depth and character to your decor. Its subtle beauty adds a sophisticated, chunky texture to any space. These area rugs are great for the living room, the family room or any room where many will gather. Our hallway runner is strong and durable yet still soft underfoot. Neutral tones are great to bring together the many design aspects in your home.
Our rugs are expertly hand loom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create this simply beautiful style.
- 2-ply handspun jute boucle with tucked ends
- Handloom woven
- Pile: 100% jute
- Color: Neutral tones of light, natural brown and creamy off-white
- Height: .5"
- Rug pad recommended
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended