Seasoned Trellis Jute Blend Area Rug
Quick OverviewA morrocan-inspired motif in wonderfully chunky wool gives this 100% natural, handmade rug an extra special feel underfoot. This chic area rug features a geometric pattern of windowpane diamonds, softened...
A morrocan-inspired motif in wonderfully chunky wool gives this 100% natural, handmade rug an extra special feel underfoot. This chic area rug features a geometric pattern of windowpane diamonds, softened by a naturally golden jute background and raised ivory wool detail. Our jute, wool, and cotton fibers are sustainbly sourced and then expertly handloom-woven by skilled artisans using centuries-old techniques. With an unmistakable hand-crafted texture, this rug will impart a sophisticated look to living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms or any place in your home that needs a warm neutral foundation. You’ll enjoy this rug’s soft feel under your feet as much as its durable, high-quality construction.
- Material: 60% jute, 25% wool, 15% cotton
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Browns, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand-tufted by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs
o To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet. A mixture of mild dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first.
o Vacuums with a beater brush may snag or pull on the shag tufts. Only use suction attachments.
o We recommend getting the carpet professionally cleaned – especially when trying to remove difficult stains or heavily soiled areas.
o If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated HOST carpet cleaning system, which uses dry extraction to clean rugs.
o For more detailed instructions, please visit our Care and Cleaning page.