A timeless classic, this round jute area rug will add warmth and focus to any room in your home. Freshen up a sparse corner, showcase your furniture in the middle of a room, or create a reading nook or meditation space with this rug and a few poufs. This piece is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug is eco-friendly and sustainably made from 100% jute. You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and the way its durable, hard-wearing properties protect the floors of your busiest rooms.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Braided
- Color: Tan, Black
- Pile Height: 0.25 inches
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand braided by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended