Tufted Diamonds Jute Blend Area Rug
Quick OverviewBring texture, softness, and sophistication into your home with this classic, hand-woven black and white rug. Reminiscent of vintage Moroccan rugs, the flatweave diamond pattern achieves an especially rich feel...
Bring texture, softness, and sophistication into your home with this classic, hand-woven black and white rug. Reminiscent of vintage Moroccan rugs, the flatweave diamond pattern achieves an especially rich feel underfoot with a raised tribal motif in plush ivory shag. If you want floor protection that’s neutral but not boring, this is the perfect rug for a living room, bedroom, or nursery in need of a style update. This rug’s sustainably harvested fibers were expertly woven by an artisan on a handloom, giving it an authentic, hand-crafted quality you can feel as soon as your hands (and feet) touch it.
- Material: 30% jute, 30% viscose, 30% wool, 10% nylon
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: White, Black
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which promotes a healthy home and is better for the environment.
- Backing: Cotton, Latex
- Rug pad recommended It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs
o To clean liquid spills, blot the area with a clean, dry, and absorbent cloth. Do not rub the spill into the carpet. A mixture of mild dish soap and water may help with spot cleaning, but we recommend testing a small area first.
o Vacuums with a beater brush may snag or pull on the shag tufts. Only use suction attachments.
o We recommend getting the carpet professionally cleaned – especially when trying to remove difficult stains or heavily soiled areas.
o If you choose to clean the rug yourself, we recommend using the highly-rated HOST carpet cleaning system, which uses dry extraction to clean rugs.
o For more detailed instructions, please visit our Care and Cleaning page.