Style your home in unique shapes and textures with this black diamond-patterned area rug. This handloom-woven design features an interlocking diamond color pattern to create a striking visual masterpiece. Adding an area rug with a globally inspired look is perfect for adding texture to your living room, dining areas, and entryways. Our Zircon rug features a durable, woven jute and cotton fiber blend to create the perfect balance of sturdiness and smoothness for touchable softness that's built to last. A low-rise profile and dense weave prevents your area rug from bunching, curling, or gathering so you can safely place it in high-traffic areas of the home. Black diamonds envelop one another to create an electric, tribal feel. Natural golden-brown jute creates an earthy backdrop.
- Material: 65% jute, 35% cotton
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Black
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Flatweave design, offering stylish, practical coverage for busy spaces, including living rooms, kids’ bedrooms, hallways, entry ways, and kitchens.
- Jute fibers have naturally anti-static (helps prevent the buildup of static electricity), insulating (absorbs sound) and moisture regulating properties.
- Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- GoodWeave Standard Certified: an assurance on behalf of importers and manufacturers that the goods they make and sell have been produced without child labor, forced labor, or bonded labor, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.